Martin A. Lindquist
- 2012 - Present, Associate Professor. Department of Biostatistics, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD
- 2008 - 2012, Associate Professor. Department of Statistics, Columbia University, New York, NY
- 2002 - 2008, Assistant Professor. Department of Statistics, Columbia University, New York, NY
- Spring 2002, Visiting Assistant Professor. Department of Mathematics, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN.
- 2001 - 2002 , Post-Doctoral Associate. Center for Magnetic Resonance Research, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN.
Education & Training:
- 2001, PhD, Department of Statistics, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ
- 1997, MSc., Engineering Physics, Royal Institute of Technology (KTH); Stockholm, Sweden
- 1996, Department of Mathematics and Statistics, University of Sydney; Australia
- 1990-1992, Department of History and History of Ideas, Stockholm University; Sweden